01 May 2007

on a bad week...

...and, on a bad week (such as last), I get to the gym once for 1/2 hour of elliptical intervals and not much else (besides the nightly walk). I'm having issues with my wrists (fallout from lugging an ever-increasing bundle of joy (approx. 18lbs at this point!) and maybe from all the contortions of breastfeeding and pumping), so no weights for me right now per the chiro.

Last week was a drag because the Mr. was in SF and had to stay over an extra day, so I was sole childcare driver (and our childcare is only provided from 8am-5:30pm so, with commuting, that doesn't leave a lot of time for working out).

But it's OK. I think the nightly walks are saving me. I'm not anywhere near my peak cardio fitness level, but I'm not that bad, surprisingly. Two more weeks and I'll be taking the little Mr. to the auxiliary gym!

Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home