22 February 2007

back

Sorry for the absence. I didn't have much to say. In early Jan, I was hit with what seems to be post-partum anxiety (depression manifesting as anxiety). I lost interest in almost everything and pretty much stopped exercising (except for long walks with the boy in the Bj0rn, trying to alleviate the crippling inability to breathe).

I went back to work last week. Half-time. Is good. I feel much more grounded with stuff to do and a schedule. I also went back to the gym, doing quickie weight workouts. I haven't yet integrated any kind of cardio (except the aforementioned walking) into my routine. And not sure when Pilates will make it back.

So, things are better so I might just start posting again. How are you?

2 Comments:

Blogger LME said...

Happy to read that you are feeling better! I can't even imagine what that must feel like, but sounds like getting back into work is doing the trick.

I'm doing fine. Impatient for spring to get here so I can spend more time outside. And tired. I'm taking two classes this semester in addition to working fulltime, which is making me realize that I am no longer 20 years old with the ability to go, go, go 24/7.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Zara said...

Hope you are still doing okay. I agree that schedules help when you're feeling anxious/depressed.

Would love to see baby photos!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home