08 November 2006

relief

I think I was holding my breath all day yesterday. Whooosh! Can those election results get any better? (Well, I guess a decision on Virginia would be nice.)




What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The West

Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.

The Midland

Boston

North Central

The Inland North

Philadelphia

The South

The Northeast

What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


Ayup. Western (what accent?) it is. Being as I grew up in CA (and lived my first 30 years there, followed by a stint in Orygun), this is not surprising.



Baby? Was transverse (sideways), but is now back to breech. C-section likely next Tuesday at 7:30am ("be at L&D by 5:30am"). (Whoo hoo, one more week of enormously pregnant!) Will try to upload a belly shot before then.



Update on Spuddy's age: while searching for pictures for her memorial page, we found several photos dated 1987, making her not 18.5, but 19.5.

1 Comments:

Blogger LME said...

I took the quiz and got Northeast! And I grew up in Texas. Lordy, don't let anyone know there that I talk like a Yankee now.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home