20 September 2006

on my mind

Things on my mind lately:
  • This excellent post from skwigg.
  • How much spinach I ate early last week.
  • Labor.
  • This 4lb 5oz baby squirming in my belly.
  • The end of summer.
  • Peaches.
  • Anne Lamott.
  • Tom Cuthbertson, a former colleague who, I just learned from my alumni newsletter, died last year. He will be missed.

I seem to have crossed over a line and now everyone is noticing and commenting on my pregnancy. Almost everyone tells me that it's noticable only in my belly, that my face and the rest of my body seems unchanged. Perhaps its all the excercise. I've been weighing regularly and I'm now up about 22lbs from pre-pregnancy.

Week 31, 9 more weeks to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zara said...

I'm only 10 weeks late since you announced the news, right? WHERE HAVE I BEEN??? Geesh!!

Congrats!!! Now you can make some of those beautiful baby booties and blankets for your very own little one. :)

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's only 9 weeks away! You have to be so excited!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home