13 July 2006

the final frontier

My (g, nf, xh, no vanilla, no whip) hot chocolate cup this morning had this to say:
Recipe for happiness: an insatiable curiosity, a joy of discovery, quick to forgive, hold no grudges, love without condition, stay loyal to the death, see the best and ignore the rest -- wow, we can learn a lot from man's best friend! -- Nick Bolletieri
So, yeah. The pregnancy was planned, orchestrated even. (Oy. If you only know what we went through to get this far.) I've started telling the folks at work. So strange to have been living with this secret for over 20 weeks and now to start revealing where my head (and body) have been at.

The Mr and I are off to Seattle tomorrow, where we'll board a ship headed for Alaska. 7 days of gorgeous scenery and much less thinking. Maybe I'll actually sleep.

Bon Bastille Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger lainb said...

oooo...Alaska sounds BEAUTIFUL right now! (Especially since I'm sitting here in 100 degree weather...the thought of snow caps sounds very cooling). Have a fun & relaxing time!

4:21 PM  
Blogger vj said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! I hope you are having a lovely time in Alaska. Wow!!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home