05 April 2006

splend1d table

Every Wednesday (although I could swear it used to be Tuesday), I get the Weeknight Kitchen mailing from the Splend1d Table and every week I skim the recipe, thinking maybe I can glean some ideas for new quick dinners. And, (almost) every week, I'm disappointed. The recipes almost always have ingredients like a cup of cheese, a stick of butter or, in the case of today's recipe, a cup of heavy cream.

Do people really still eat like that on regular weekday nights?

1 Comments:

Blogger Zara said...

Eek. That's a lot of artery-clogging going on! Funny thing is, I first thought the link was to a "sp1enda" site and was wondering why a diet sweetner would promote so much fat, lol.

Enjoy your new blogspace - I'll update my link. :)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home